Bambarbia Kirkudu

Independent Consultant (Toronto, Canada) specializing in Lucene, Hadoop, HBase, Nutch, SOLR, LingPipe, GATE, Data Mining, Search Engines, WebLogic, Oracle, Liferay Portal, Java, J2EE, SOA, and more. Master in MATH, Moscow State University n.a.Lomonosov

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

No Frills Comparison Shopping for Computers Tops My Wish List

No Frills Comparison Shopping for Computers Tops My Wish List

Interesting article about Tokenizer, Shopping Price Engine

I wish I can normalize data soon. Some stores like Best Buy show 200 for pages which do not exists; with a short message "Item not found". I already know how to automate mining in this specific case: I'll simply calc number of inbound links. Without mining ;)

For submissions, send Email to the Agent.

Submit URL here

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

Archives

May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   October 2007   April 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   January 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]